GETTING THERE - Day Minus 1 - 18th June - Fly North & Meet the Machines
- The flights are booked! There's no turning back now!
- Kent Austistic Trust have supplied Minibus and Driver to take us to Luton Airport at around 10am from Ashford.
- Scooters will be loaded onto the transport on Thursday 16th June - so keep it free or arrange delivery of your scooter to <TBC>
- We are booked on the 13:50 flight to Inverness. REMEMBER To Take your PHOTO ID OR PASSPORT - Airport & Airline will not let you fly without it!
- All riders now travelling together apart from Sue and Jon who will be taking the support vehicle north.
- Meet the lorry transporting the scoots, fiddle, fettle, panic, realise it’s too late for panicking, get some nosebag, get some kip.
- The accomodation in Inverness is up to individuals for the night of Saturday 18th. just make sure you get booked in somewhere. Some of the team are already booked at these neighbouring hostelries:-
View LSD Inverness in a larger map